West Coast Flooring Advertising Policies
• Capistarnobeach. Westcoastflooring.com
• Solanabeach. Westcoastflooring.com
West Coast Flooring request personal information that we may ask you to provide includes:
1. Your name,
2. Billing and delivery address,
3. E-mail address,
4. Telephone numbers,
5. Your purchase/return/exchange information, and
6. Other similar information.
Personal information may be collected when you choose to:
1. Purchase, order, return, exchange, review, or request information about our products on the sites;
2. Create an account;
3. Contact customer service;
4. Participate in interactive features on the sites;
5. Connect with the sites through a social media service;
6. Sign up for emails, mobile messages or social media notifications;
7. Enter a contest or sweepstakes or participate in a survey or a focus group and
Counting unique users/browsers, visits and page views.
West Coast Flooring provides many different promotions in order to be able to serve all our potential client’s needs, budgets, living conditions and lifestyles. Our hope is to provide every customer an opportunity to have the flooring of their choice combined with the best pricing and value available. Due to our competitive nature and rapid changing industry promotions, West Coast Flooring may cancel an advertised offer at any time. Promotions may not be combined with other sale items or offers. Only one promotion per household and commercial jobs are excluded. Offers valid at time of initial consultation only. Offers are for in-stock items only and all prior orders are excluded. Discounts Apply to Retail Prices, Prior Sales Excluded, and Other Restrictions May Apply. All offers require minimum purchase amount of $1,200.00 after sales tax and any promotions are subtracted. Minimum purchase require.
Sharing and Disclosure
We are not in the business of selling or renting your personally identifiable information. We may gather information about you from third parties but we don’t share information about you with third parties under the following circumstances:
• when necessary for third parties that provide support services to West Coast Flooring to process your orders and requests;
• to help us market our products (for example, special offers);
• to provide data analysis and strategy services;
• when you consent to disclosure;
• with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates; and
• to enforce or apply West Coast Flooring’s agreements or protect West Coast Flooring’s rights.
In addition, West Coast Flooring may disclose your contact information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other valid law enforcement measures; to comply with a legal obligation; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the sites and applicable laws; to protect the legal rights, interests, or safety of the sites, our users or others; or when your actions violate our terms. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT IN FORUMS SUCH AS A BULLETIN BOARD, CHAT ROOM OR ANY OTHER PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE AREA OF THE SITES CAN BE READ, COLLECTED, OR USED BY US AND OTHERS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT IN THESE FORUMS.
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Advertising Policy please email info@WestCoastFlooring.com or call 877-221-0430